Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Mean, Median And Mode

Today we had to do a DLO about mean, median and mode. I used wideo to do my DLO. The reason why we are learning this is that its important and if we are doing an assessment and you don't know what mean, median and mode are you might fail. I think that this is fun and I like doing mean, median and mode because it is easy to do. We have to share our DLO to our blog, this was a fast finishers activity. What was hard, nothing was hard, what was easy, everything, what did you hate, nothing, what did you enjoy the most, doing my mean median and mode. Please leave me some feedback, because it helps me to do better in my next blog post's.
 
Here is my DLO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.