Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Communication In Space

Last week we started to do questions about communication in space. We had 5 questions to do, we did an animation about it. I couldn't get my animation because it was having trouble so I can't export it onto my blog. The questions were fun to do and I did get stick so I asked for help and finished doing my questions.
What did I enjoy, I enjoyed doing the questions because it was fun, what did I least enjoyed was nothing, What was easy, the easiest part is this blog post, and what was hard, was question 5 because I didn't know what that meant but I finished my questions.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Riansha

    I wonder if you could include the answers to your questions to this blog. It's good that you explained you had trouble with your DLO but we still don't have evidence of the learning you have done or the questions you have answered.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.