Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

DLO - 5 Facts About Mars

Few weeks ago we did a DLO about facts about Mars, I used Powtoon, Powtoon is a digital learning tool just like your blog but instead you make videos and its basically animated, anyways it took me a while to get my powtoon but I finally got it, my Powtoon has 5 facts about Mars and u can listen to it as well cause in Powtoon's you can add music of your choice, your own or the ones that they provide you in the workshop, I would suggest choose your own.
What was hard: getting the facts,
What was easy: making the Powtoon look like a quality Powtoon.
Here is my Powtoon:



7 comments:

  1. Hey Riansha,
    It is so cool to see you doing your learning at this time. I was really interested to see your powtoon about Mars. Unfortunately the video isn't working? Maybe you could screencastify it and re upload? I'd love to see it!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Morgan! Yes it would be lovely to see the video but it takes ages for it to work so I updated it so maybe you need to full screen it to see it propley.
      -Riansha, Hornby High School

      Delete
    2. Thanks for updating your post! It is super cool to see your work.
      At the moment your slide deck runs over the side of the blog page? Maybe you could go in and make it smaller?
      Thinking about the facts you have added in... I had no idea that these things had happened wow!
      I wonder if you could explain what regolith is? I haven't herd of that word before...
      - Miss Morgan

      Delete
    3. Thanks Miss Morgan, I cant make it smaller for some reason thats the smallest it can get.

      Delete
  2. Hi Riansha!

    I am super pleased to see you using this time to catch up on some of your science work! I too am catching up and reviewing student blogs to mark off the completed work on our tracker.

    Thank you for doing your Mars facts DLOs. I look forward to seeing some of your other drafts getting published.

    Keep up this great Commitment to your learning.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.