Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Biltong

Last week we learned different types of sentences (Check Out My Blog) we did very short sentence, adverb starts and w start. The w start is when you start when you start with a w word. The adverb start is when you start with a adverb. The very short sentence is when you have a sentence with 5 words or less. We have to do 2 sentences about our science.

Here Is My Sentences:

It smelt really bad.
It was harder than before.

Really hard for some of us
Disgustingly it smelt weird.

Whilst I was making my biltong, I was talking to my classmates.
When the teacher was cutting the meat for everyone, I was getting my paper towel.

2 comments:

  1. Great effort on your sentences, Riansha. I think your W-starts are very interesting and you remembered exactly where the commas go. This is great evidence of learning a new writing skill.

    The adverb starts are on the right track. It looks almost as if you tried to make them very short sentences too? They would be more powerful if they were not so short.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Birtch!
      -Riansha

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.