Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

Breakfast Blog

A few weeks ago we wrote persuasive writing, we wrote how we made our breakfast. I wrote steps on how to make Milo, I added the ingredients, materials, steps, and some other things. You may make Milo differently, but this is the way I make it. So firstly I boil up the water in the kettle, next I put in three teaspoons of Milo and 2 teaspoons of powdered milk in my cup, after that I put in quarter cup of cold water in my cup with the mixture AKA Milo and milk, when the water is  all boiled up I put in the boiling water in my cup till its full. And its done! (This step is optional,) add anything you like on top I sprinkle on the choc topping, you can add marshmallows, and many more other things that you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.