Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

My Opinion About Lockdown 2021

For me lockdown has been a bit stressful for me because as a student you have to do online learning and do google meetings with our class, and you can’t go anywhere. It has also been good because I get to spend more time with myself and my dad and I get to help him around the house. I get to do art and crafts, learn how to do different things and go outside and play on my trampoline. I also miss my friends and hanging out with them and playing volleyball. It's boring staying inside the house all day (other than going for walks and bike rides) and I wish I could just go back to school and do P.E. and my sports tournaments.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Riansha I hope you are having a good day. It's a shame that we missed the hockey tournament. I'm glad that you are enjoying arts and crafts, hanging out with your dad and playing on the trampoline. We will have the trampoline out in the gym soon so you'll be able to show off your tricks. Take care. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Hastie, hope you're doing well too, I can't wait until lockdown ends so we can compete in the hcokey tournament. Riansha

      Delete
  2. Delightful comments Riansha. They come straight from the heart and make it very clear as to how the Lockdown experience is going for you. Hopefully you'll be back at school by this time next week. Here's to that thought!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss A, hopefully I can come back to school soon.
      Riansha

      Delete
  3. Hi Riansha
    I agree that lockdown is hard and missing that day to day contact with our friends and others is really hard.
    Glad you are making the most of your time at home with Dad.
    I like that you are creating - maybe you could add a couple of things you have been doing into your Lockdown Diary?
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss L, I have been working on my picture diary with lots of things on it!
      Riansha

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.