Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Drama Reflection

Today for drama we have to do a blog post about reflecting on what we have done throughout this term. I have learned different styles in drama and how to sing loud vocals without our throats hurting. I enjoyed playing games after we have done our work. The challenging part of this term in drama was trying to do our group acts in front of the whole class. I learnt about tragedy and melodrama. My favourite game we played in drama was Night at the Musem. 

I enjoy horror because its spooky and its fun to watch people get scared. I have seen the conjuring and conjuring 2. 

I enjoy violence because it gets intense but sometimes you might not be allowed to watch it because of age. I have seen the Avengers Endgame.

I enjoy melo-drama because the fights between the protagonist and antagonist. A melodrama I have watched Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.