Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Dear Diary From My Bubble

In lockdown, we have been working on a pictorial diary on slides. Our Wananga class has been doing this including our teacher Miss Laycock. We had to put in pictures of us doing stuff in lockdown. I did many things in my lockdown like practising Volleyball, cooking with my parents, going for walks and much more. My favourite part of doing this was putting in all the photos of me doing things in lockdown so my friends can see. Something in lockdown I enjoyed the most was spending time with my family and doing arts and crafts. What was/is our favourite thing to do in lockdown.

Here is my slideshow of me doing things in lockdown:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.