Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Paralympics Choice Board Task

Today in lockdown I did a task from the Paralympics choice board. We have different many tasks we can do on there when we have nothing to do. I worked on an art task which was to create an Olympic kit for the NZ Paralympic team. It could be a specific uniform, tracksuit, or formal wear to wear at the opening ceremony, etc. I drew out a team tracksuit because it is simple they can wear it when they are not competing/after they have competed, opening/closing ceremony, or whenever they want. I made one for the Men's and also one for the Women's, I tried to keep them both similar to each other because it will look neater but also keeping it simple and unique. My favourite part about this was designing the tracksuit because I got to be creative and use my imagination. 

Here are my designs:



1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.