Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

My Learning Story Hurumanu 4-Poetic Arts

Today we did our learning story. A learning story is when you add in what you did, what we learned, my favourite part and my next steps. And after we put our CARR values, our CARR values are C for commitment, A is for achievement, R is for resilience and R is for respect. 
My favourite part was: doing my CARR  values in my learning story.
My least favourite part was: thinking of things we did.
What was hard: doing my learning story because some things were a bit tricky.
What was easy: doing this blog post!
Here is my learning story:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.