Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Wet Weather Day/Indoor Day

Today I and Harmony worked on a DLO (digital learning object) about inside days when it's raining. I and Harmony used slides because we can edited it together. We started with doing some ideas, and after putting them on the slides, Harmony was making the slides look pretty, and I was doing all the writing and also adding in pictures. The theme of the colours was rainbow. 
My favourite part of doing this DLO was adding the pictures to match the sentence we put at the top. 
My least favourite part of doing this was nothing because I enjoy making DLO's.
What was hard trying to look for the most matching pictures.
What was easy writing our ideas and making it look nice.
Go check out Harmony's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.