Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Collage

Today we did art, the type of art we did is called collage. Collage is when you make a photo by layering photos on top of each other, and when you use different shapes to create a shape without actually creating that shape. When you do collage you have to plan out the shapes before you glue your pieces on because you don't want to mess it up without planning your design! We have done so much art this term, first, we did tapa cloth, tapa cloth is made from bark and originally from the pacific islands. The second art we did weaving, weaving was easy to do because it was only under and over. The next one we did was watercolouring because I love doing painting because my favourite thing to do is art. After we did our collage. After we did our collage we put all of our art on a big black paper and add our poems that go with our artwork.
What was easy: doing my watercolouring because I think I'm good at doing art.
What was hard: planing out on my black piece of paper where I'm going to put my work and poems.
What did I enjoy: I enjoyed doing the watercolouring the most because I liked blending my paint.
What did I least enjoy: I least enjoyed nothing because I love doing art it's my favourite thing to do.
Here is my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.