Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Tapa Cloth

Today we inked our Tapa Cloth. on Tuesday we did our crayon on your paper, and today we inked our Tapa Cloth since I choose black card I inked my Tapa Cloth white, we had some key points for our Tapa Cloth. A Tapa Cloth is made the pacific islands (I am from there,) Tapa Cloth in nowadays is made for formal occasions such as weddings, Tapa Cloth is made from bark, but we used card, after inking our Tapa Cloth we are going to use charcoal for the little details, so I had to put lots of white ink. For our Tapa Cloth, we used card brown and black, crayon brown and white, white paper for our draft, ink brown, and white. First, we got the inspiration for our Tapa Cloth and we did our draft, in our draft we did designs, next step is we got our card and crayon and did our draft designs and transferred it onto the card, next we got the ink and put the ink on our card after we did our charcoal. We all drew 6 different things, I drew the eel, the eel trap, heaven, sun, wave, and the trees. The Creation Of Tuna is about Tuna O Runga I Te Rangi (The eel,) got cut into four pieces, and then made into more eels, from the different parts of the body.
Next time I could add more detail to my drawings, and my favorite part is drawing my drawings onto the card because I love to draw things.
Here are my haiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.