Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Freeze Frames In Drama - Hurumanu 2 - Speaking My Truth

For the last few days in Drama we have been doing freeze frames, a freeze frame is when you pose and take a picture and you have to stay still. From yesterday we read Bok Choy for our freeze frames we drew pictures for six points, and after we got put into 6 groups, I was in group 5, so we got a book and went to the fifth picture and we tried to do the freeze frame for that picture. My first point was a coin because Jacob's mum was paying for the food, my second on is the darkened hut because Ah Sum rescued Jacob from the river, my third one is a mug with a hot drink because Ah Sum gave Jacob a hot drink, my fourth one is wet clothes because Jacobs clothes were wet from the river, my fifth one is Jacob and his mum going back home, and my last one is a fight with Mrs Bishop because they were arguing about the Chinese cabbage. 

Here Is My Drawings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.