Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Bh Novel Study (Paperboy)

In hurumanu speaking my truth reading, I have been reading a book called paperboy, paperboy is a little man who stutters he can't talk people. Today I have to write a summary of the main events in the story. The major theme of paperboy is stuttering. The first main event that happened in the story was he starts his paper route. Second, is he meets Mrs. Worthington on the same day when he started his paper route. Third, he gives Ara T his knife four days after he started his paper route and meets Mrs. Worthington. Fourth, he finds out that they don't know who his actual father is, seven days after he gives Ara T his knife. Fifth, mam comes home with bruises on her face, two days after he finds out that they don't know who his actual father is. Sixth, he said a hard word without stuttering, five days after mam came home with bruises on her face.
What was hard: Creating my character profile because I didn't know what Mrs. Worthington looked like so I just got the most similar photo of her.
What was easy: Writing this blog post, because I like doing blog post when I know what I'm going to write on my blog post.
Paperboy by Vince Vawter
Here Is My Character Profile I Made On Google Drawings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riansha

    I am really enjoying seeing all of your blog posts for Paper Boy. I think you have been stepping up to the challenge to complete the work for the novel study.

    I like the creativity in your character profile and finding photos that you think match the characters described, that's very clever.

    Keep up the awesome work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.