Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Bh Novel Study

Today for hurumanu 2 speaking my truth reading I've been reading paperboy for my novel study, my task is to create an informative DLO about memoirs, a memoir is a historical account or biography written from personal knowledge. I had a set of questions to put on my DLO, I choose Canva to do my DLO, I did get a bit stuck so I used google to help me.
What was easy: created my DLO using canva.
What was hard: learning about a memoir because I don't know what that is.
Here is my DLO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.