Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Paperboy Questions

    
Today for reading we got a new book called "Paperboy." Paperboy is a novel type of story, so far I have read an article, kind of like a hint to what the story is about. We have to do three questions about the story for my group. This story is about Victor Vollmer, a stuttering 11 year old boy and he can't talk.

1. What was your first impression of the novel?
     My first impression was a bit confused, because he was talking about a knife, on the first page, because
     I only read the first page.

2. How do you think this story relates to "Hurumanu speaking my truth"?
    I think this relates to "Hurumanu speaking my truth" because it's reading.

3. What are you looking most forward to about this novel study?
    I'm looking forward to doing more blog post's.
Paperboy by Vince Vawter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.