Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Invention Story

 

It was 2030 Wednesday 10 March 12:36 and, I thought to myself, "if I invent something, will I be famous for that?" Will I be a leader for that invention?" I just stopped thinking then a second later, I had a brilliant idea, "I'm going to invent a plane without engines but with a propeller instead." I said, "Or maybe a spacesuit with wheels attached at the bottom so anyone can hover around." I added. I invited my friend over so I could tell her about it. It was 1:36 and she still wasn't here. Then suddenly I heard a knock at the door, She finally was here. We were excited to see each other because we had been in lockdown since the pandemic had struck us. "I'm very happy to see you!" she said,


I replied with "Me too." We sat at the table and talked until 2:40, talking about my invention. She told me about what she's been up to during the pandemic. I asked her to help me with my invention. She said yes, I got excited, but I started planning until midnight I was so tired I fell asleep on my desk. It was 9 in the morning when I woke up and got ready for the day. I carried on working on my plan for my invention someone knocked on the door, I opened it was a company "SSHTC" they said, I asked the man that looked formal, "what is that?" they said "Super Secret High Tech Company" My jaw dropped, because it sounded very secret. They asked me to work with them because somehow they found out that I'm inventing something. I didn't think anything will happen so I just agreed to work with them. They just told me that I have to start working tomorrow. After they just walked off. I felt confused, but I just left it. The next day I went to the address they had sent me yesterday when I arrived I got a call from my friend, she said she can come over and help with my invention, I said "no" she just said "oh ok" in a very sad voice. I said "sorry" but not quick enough because she cut the phone. I started working on my invention, a table with wheels and it is controlled by Bluetooth devices, it can also open up to make a bigger table that can also be controlled with Bluetooth. A week later I heard the SSHTC saying "Riansha has finished her table invention" at that moment I'm shocked. I immediately called my friend "THE SSHTC IS USING ME!" she was shocked she said, "what is that?" I said, "there is no time to explain." She quickly drove to pick me up, she came so fast she went skirty skirt on the road, we quickly went to the police and told them what happened just before all the screens in the city appeared with the man from the SSHTC saying that the SSHTC has made an invention "THAT'S MY INVENTION!" everyone was mindblown we told the police they believed us they rushed to the SSHTC and they caught them and took them to the police station, and just then I noticed that I was on every screen in the city “hello Christchurch, umm I have made a new invention” I said everyone was curious to know what it is, I told everyone “it is a Table with wheels and can open up all controlled with your devices, just connect it with Bluetooth.” Everyone started placing orders online on Wish, eBay, Esty, Amazon, AliExpress and other online shopping apps. I was very pleased when I left the building thousands of people were standing outside chanting my name “Riansha  Riansha Riansha,” after chanting everyone said, “you’re our new leader!” I was very happy because that answered my question I asked myself last week. A few hours after everything that had happened I was just on my phone scrolling through TikTok on my for you page, and I saw a TikTok that had me in it, I just felt proud of myself, I just kept scrolling through and I just realized I was famous and that answered the other question I asked myself.


The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.