Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Sports Heros

 Today I finished my sports heroes slideshow. We have to put 2 people (male and female) for the local heroes, international heroes and national heroes. Local heroes are the people we know that is a sports hero in this city. International heroes are people we know who play sport throughout the country. National heroes are the people we know that play sport throughout the world. I also put the photos of that person that I put on the slides. What was hard, finding people that are local, international and national sports hero. What was easy, putting all the information onto the slides. My favourite part was researching that person. I didn't have a least favourite part. 

Here are my slides:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.