Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Cultural Kete - Whakanuia Nga Ahurea

For a week and a 1/2, we have been working on a kete about our cultures. I did Indian culture because I'm Indian/Fijian. I enjoyed this because kete means when we have to create something and I enjoy making things. I made a paper hanging mobile. First I traced 5 of my hands onto paper, then I cut them out after I drew henna designs on the back and some facts about henna on the front, next laminated the hands, then I tied a string onto each of the hands after I cut a big circle out of paper and punched holes and tied the other end of the strings. I tied the strings on top of the paper but it kept on folding, so I put cardboard on top over the paper. I went into the next classroom and hung it up with more string on a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.