Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

100 Word Challenge - Dark Fantasy

Today for Wananga we have to do a 100-word challenge. First, we choose a book and choose 3 interesting words from that book. My 3 words are fantasy, vortex and evil. I thought this was very fun. I decided to make this theme horror. I decided to write horror because  I really enjoy writing horror. My favourite part was writing the story because I enjoy horror. My least favourite part was trying to get exactly 100 words.
Here is my story:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.