Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Wananga Activities - Diwali

This week we have to complete 5 activities. The first activity that I did was a Diwali activity, we have to create a DLO (digital learning object) about Diwali. I knew a little bit about Diwali because I celebrate it every year. I used Canva to make my DLO. What was hard, making the DLO look nice but also in theme, and try to make it stand out. What was easy, getting information onto the DLO about Diwali cause I knew everything. My favourite part was making the DLO because it looks so nice. My least favourite part was nothing really. I set my own challenge that was to do the most Diwali work out of everyone in my class. Please leave me some feedback!

Here is my DLO.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.