Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

10 Word Dictionary

This week for reading we have to do a fast finish since we have finished our novel study books. On the fast finish board, there is a fast finish activity where we have to get 10 words from Freaks dictionary and make a creative sentence out of it. My ten words are, idea, history, herstory, lagoon, library, writing, sauropod, telemetry,  The hardest part was making creative sentences because most of the words I never knew they were words. The easiest part was everything else.
Here are my sentences.
Idea: I had a brilliant idea and planted into my head.
History: A men tell's you a story about his life.
Herstory: A women tell's you a story about her life.
Lagoon: When I went to France, I saw a cool French gangster.
Library: I went to the library, and the first thing I saw when I walked in was magic carpets flying around everywhere.
Writing: I write something down on a piece of paper and it started talking.
Sauropod: She couldn't eat meat because she was a vegan
Telemetry: Every time I sneeze in the hospitals the nurses jump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.