Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Fast Finish Activity Week 6

This week for reading we have to "ketchup" on any overdue work and "pickles" where we pick an activity from the selection for fast finish activity. One of the activity one there fast finish board was "Use Canva or Google Drawing to create an alternate Book Cover for Freak the Mighty. Make sure to include the title and author. " I used Canva to create my book cover. I tried to keep my book cover similar to the real book cover for Freak The Mighty, but it's a bot different. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun creating something of my own, and did not have anything I didn't enjoy. What was easy, creating my book cover for Freak The Mighty. What was hard, nothing was hard.

Here is my book cover:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.