Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Collage Term 4 Art Unit

 Last week we started making collages. We used coloured papers to make our collage. I made a lake by mountains. We watched a video and we followed the steps, first, we had to lightly draw the picture we wanted, next, we chose the colours that we wanted on our collage, after, we ripped up the coloured paper that we choose, then, we glued the colours on our picture where we want them to be and then you're done. I choose to do a lake with mountains because I thought it will look good with different shades of colours of the mountains and the lake just looks better with something in the background. I enjoyed this activity because I like doing art so I really enjoyed doing this. What was easy, making my college was easy for me, what was hard, covering most of the white parts. I set a challenge for myself, which is that I have to add some type of 3D in my collage, and I achieved my challenge.

Here is my collage:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.