Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

How Covid-19 Level 2 Affects Me

Hello readers, today i'm going to talk about how Covid-19 level 2 affects me so lets start.

For me if we don't go to school i'm its fine for me cause I have my school learning pack and I do everyday so im always busy doing work (if we stay in level 3), but if we do go back to school im also fine with that cause I get to see my friends again and its a better environment for me cause it actually feels like im learning better in my school environment, but still don't touch each other for example don't do handshakes, but you can do just wave at each other. But we will be going to school (if we go to level 2).

Whats hard for me in level 3: I don't like staying in lock down cause we can't really go anywhere.
Whats easy for me in level 3: I get to draw and do some fun stuff like art and crafts and other fun                                                        things.



     😷😷Stay Safe And Stay Home!😷😷

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Riansha, your blog post is really reflective and I am really pleased to hear that you are enjoying working though your learning pack. There are both positives and negatives to being in lockdown and I agree that it is challenging when we can't spend time with our friends and extended family. Before posting your work to your blogs you could take some time to proofread it to check that your punctuation is correct and that your writing flows well. Ka mau te wehi, keep up the great work Riansha. It would be great to see you in our Hurumanu meeting tomorrow - you could tell us about what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Whaea Raewyn, I will try to do that in my next blog post(s).
      -Riansha

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.