Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

The Great Bubble Adventure

Today in Miss Laycock's class we did an activity about our great bubble adventure, we choose two different colour pipe cleaners, after we choose one colour out of the two, then we shared something according to the colour, after that we used our pipe cleaners to make what we shared about and after be blog about it. I choose yellow, yellow is "tell us something about an activity you did in our bubble" I said "I enjoyed doing my school pack I got for learning from home."
What was hard: Making my creation,
What was easy: Sharing what my activity was in lock down.


Here is my creation, I made a book to represent my homework book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.