Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Filling In Our Post Cards

In term one we started doing "the book of the road," but from yesterday we started doing our post cards, the reason why we are doing this is because our buddy class St Peters Cambridge, but I didn't get a post card because all of them ran out, so I did my six sentences about my vacation to Fiji 1 or 2 months before lock down, I had fun we went shopping for clothes but mostly I was feeling so hot, Fiji is a nice place but it is a very hot place, as soon as you get out the plane you start sweating! I had fun doing this activity, I used Canva to make it pretty, it was very easy to use.
What was hard: Thinking of what to write for my six word sentence.
What was easy: Creating my Canva to make it look pretty.

Here is my Canva:


















Here Is The Link To Canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.