Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

KK's Chinese Palace Design

Yesterday we started making our own restaurant because we were having a break from doing the working from home learning site because we have been  doing that for the whole week. So yesterday we started doing our own restaurant, my feelings were very excited because I like doing my own designs and making my own stuff like theme parks on paper. My favourite part was getting to design our own restaurant because it's fun when you get to choose what we get to do, first we choose the serving of what type of food we are going to serve, I choose Chinese because Chinese food has so many options of food, after that we put some pics of the food of what we are going to serve, next we choose what our restaurant is going to be called mine is going to be called "KK's Chinese Palace," then we choose our colours my colours are red white and a light gold, then we choose our fonts using our place name, then we did our moodboard, we put in pics of ideas of what our restaurant will look like, and next we will do our logos for our place. My restaurant is going to be for family's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.