Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Health Crisis

Today I finished my DLO for the health crisis. A health crisis is when something is popular in the country for example COVID-19. We had to research a health crisis, I chose diabetes to research. I made my DLO on a set of slides. We had to make a graph for our research. What was hard, nothing was hard for me, what was easy, making my DLO was easy for me. What did I enjoy, I enjoyed making my DLO, what did I least enjoy, nothing it was all fun for me.

Here is my DLO.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Riansha

    I love this DLO you make. Next time could you make it so the slide doesn't start when you hope on. Next time could you make it so the slides match each other. I like how you add the website you got the information on. Next time could you add what you are doing and put information about it.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riansha.
    I like your DLO I think you did great with all the research you did. Hopefully some people will learn from what you just posted on your blog post.
    Bye for now-Lacie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.