Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student Summit

Today we did Student Summit, it was a bit of a frustrating session because the video call kept on kicking us off. We were meant to go to South Hornby School, but since of COVID-19, we had to stay at school and go to a quiet space and do the presentations. We had 4 different sessions, we had 2 sessions before interval, and 2 after interval. I have experienced this before because I did student summit last year. Student Summit is where you get to teach each other what tools you can use in our learning. Today my group presented something I have used in the past its called Canva. Canva is a tool you can use to make poster's, diagrams, advertisment's, presentations, logo's and more! I think Canav is a good app to use because you can add text, photos, elements, backgrounds, shapes and you can also upload your own images and videos! The people that were in my group were me (of course), Shelby, Hayley, Suzie, Hannah and Kirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.