Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Activity's For Freak The Mighty

Today we are starting a new book for Term 4. I choose to read The Freak Mighty, our teacher Miss Birtch set us some activity's for the new book we are reading for Term 4. Miss Birtch wants us to do two activitys before period 4 ends. My first activity: My predeictions are that this book has a guy that has no brain and learns to get smarter and so he doesn't get bullied at school. My second activity: This book interests me because its about a boy who tries to put resilience into not to get bullied anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.