Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Business & Enterprise Market Day 2020

Yesterday at school we were selling our products for business and enterprise. My group was called Aphrodite because its another name of rocks. You probably know what we're selling for business and enterprise, we sold painted rocks for people who want to decorate their house and people who are into paintings. I think this was fun because this could be us in the future having our own business and selling items and getting money. We painted at least 30 rocks and sold most of them but we had 3 left. I think we chose a good idea for this because all the customors that bought our rocks were gone so the customers were happy. I think the customers bought our rocks for the garden. I think our business was successful because we made $37 from selling our rocks. I enjoyed mrket day because we could buy form other stall's and pay to play games at the stalls.Next time for market day I would put posters around the school becasue we didn't have time to put posters around the school. First, we planed on what we did for our business and enterprise, we kept on choosing new ideas becasue stuff were too expensive and took so long to do. After, we decided to do rock paintings so I emailed my group saying we should do rock paintings, and they agreed. After we started getting data from everyone's opinionsand started painting our rocks our theme for our rocks were freestyle. I painted some cherry blossoms, K-pop groups, trees, animals and more. My business and enterprise group took turns at staying at our own stall for customours so other people in our group could buy stuff from other peoples stall's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.