Pages

Sunday 16 August 2020

Needs And Wants

 Last week we started learning about needs and wants. Needs ware things you have to have to survive, like food, water, shelter, clothes etc. Wants are things you want but it doesn't really help like, expensive things, a relationship etc. We had to do a DLO about needs and wants, I used Canva to do my DLO. I first got a template that was facing the landscape way, after I added all the words and sentences onto my canva, and after I made it look pretty. What was hard, nothing was really hard, what was easy, everything was easy. What did I enjoy the most, making my Canva because we can create whatever we want, what did I least enjoy, nothing, I enjoyed everything.

Here is my Canva:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.