Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Healthy Lifestyles - Hurumanu 6

My understanding of "we can control our lifestyle, living a healthy lifestyle is a choice." In my understanding, this means you can control yourself so you can be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. It is important to live a healthy life because, if you are not healthy you can have problems in your body. We can control some things, but some things we can't control. When you control your own healthy lifestyle it means, we have to make the right decisions to stay healthy. A healthy lifestyle is a choice means, it's up to you what you do to stay healthy in your life. I live a healthy lifestyle by seeing how much I eat and don't overeat, and I also take care of my face by putting cream on it, so it doesn't dehydrate.

 Health Clipart healthy life 2 - 1024 X 825 | Dumielauxepices.net ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.