Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Ruler Test

 Yesterday we had to do a test with a ruler. We got a ruler and drop it and we had to grab it with our fingertips. I worked with Aaron and Khiel, we each had to do this without touching the ruler before dropping it and touching it with one finger. Aaron has the fastest reactions out of us three. My highest number was 26 and my lowest number was 2. Khiel's highest number was 29.1 and the lowest was 8.9. Aarons highest number was 16 and his lowest number was 0. The sense's we used were sight and touch. Things I noticed during this the more you do this the better you get. My favourite part of this was seeing who had the fastest reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.