Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Digital Blackout Poem

A few weeks ago we started blackout poetry, today we did Digital blackout poetry. It is similar to doing blackout poetry on paper. We used a website to do this, on this website it had 3 samples stories to make a blackout poem, you can also add your own story but we used the sample ones. I made 4 different quotes from just 2 stories online. My favourite part of this was making my blackout poem digitally. My least favourite part of doing this was nothing.
Here Is My Digital Poems:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.