Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Character Descriptions

Yesterday in Period 3 we are finishing up our 2 hurumanu's. One of the hurumanu's is Reading. We have to our task's for Freak The Mighty. I had to do a doc which is for our characters description. It has a table on it and we have to fill it out with the characters and their description. Some of the characters we haven't met yet so we had to leave those ones blank. I had to read the chapters 6-8. My favourite part was doing this blog post, my least favourite part was nothing.
Here Are My Tables:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.