Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Logo's

This term for art we are doing logos. We had to choose 6-10 logos that are black and white after we choose 2-3 logos that we like but we could do all of them if we wanted to. We also had to add a sentence about why we choose the logo and what type of logo it is. I couldn't find logos I like so I did all the of the I found that I like. I did 6 logos and I like them all because they all have a meaning. I don't know what type of logo some of them are. My favourite part was looking for logos I like. My least favourite part was finding enough logos. So far this term I learnt that black/dark spaces are positive, and white/light spaces are negative.

Here are the logos I picked:





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Riansha,
    You have selected a very diverse set of logo designs in your research and you have identified what is positive and negative in some of the designs. Well done. You will make a combination logo for your own design. You can always watch the video on your own and clarify the five types of logos. For, example the emblem logo looks like a shield. Which one of your logos would be an emblem?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.