Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Countdown Challenge

In Miss Williamson's Maths we have been doing a Countdown Challenge, we have $30 and we have to create a family dinner for our family but we have to put it on our digital Maths book so basically it is fake but fun at the same time, we went on he countdown website and get items for our meal, I am making spaghetti bolognese, I got Spaghetti, Tomato Sauce, Baby Spinach, Colby Cheese, Coke, Meatballs, Crackers, Potatoes and Shredded Chicken. How I am going to make it, first I put the spaghetti in the pot and let it boil for 8-12 minutes and then I take it out and let it sit about 4 minutes, after I put the spaghetti in a pot and add the sauce and a little bit of water, after I cook meatballs, meanwhile I put the cheese on the crackers, then when I'm done the spaghetti I put the meatballs and a little bit of baby spinach potatoes and chicken and then put some coke in cups, enjoy (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK JUST A RANDOM RECIPE I MADE.)

Here is my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.