Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Surfing Trip

On Friday the year 5\6's went surfing at Sumner beach, we had to get to school early in the morning around 8:00, soon after the roll we went on the bus to get to the beach, it was half and hour to get there. When we got there we put your bags underneath a tent. The next thing we do we sat on the mat and listen to the instructors on how to surf. Next we get our wet suits on and go surfing in your homerooms, we had two groups the Seals and Dolphins I was a Seal, the Seals went surfing first trys it was hard then I got the hang of it and one of my surfing was so good and when I was coming back to shore my best friend Ethan was laughing at me but it was fun. After lunch we had a sandcastle competition but me and my group made me into a mermaid, after we went boogie boarding but in my opinion surfing is better. After we got changed and went back to school.
Here Are Some Pics Of Me At The Beach!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.