Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Novel study

For Reading we Were reading 3 novels and had to make Y charts about them. What Do you know about novels? I know That They are books that you can ask questions about. What do you know about the charters? Well I know that the girls are all wearing a red top and keebo's best friend was wearing a maroon top. What Do you Know About Asking Questions? When I ask questions I know that there are different types of question for me to ask about my learning.


The main characters are:

Runaway Alien: the class, Keebo and the teacher.

Mystery at number seven: Miranda, ABC gang and Mum

Moving on: Tess, Granma, Braia, Nathan and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.